Mother's Day/Night (24*7*Eternity)



Wow....Mom...mirror image isn't it :) 
Epitome of laziness is Me!! Called mummy late in the evening...spoke and forgot to wish her the obvious and thank her as well 😛. But wow again, She reminds me...hey isn't it mother's day, you're supposed to call earlier and thank me 😂 Hahaha....couldn't control the laughter...Happy Mother's Day :) ❤ then she tells me about some TV show (Mother's Day special) where the daughter lives away from the house and calls her Mom and wishes her and asks her what gifts she wants, Mom says, 
1- you're a lazy kid.. Go clean up your room. Kid does it ( I am thinking well, I am better than that kid ☺️) 
2- Eat your favorite food. Kid was on a diet to lose weight but again Mommy's order, ate some gooood food! ( Me : I love foood &  yepp, I had dinner outside) 
3- drink kadha..good for your health! Kid obeys again. ( Me : I drank tea) 
Kid...Mom you still have anything else,. Mom says yes, last thing 
4- wear traditional clothes with ornaments blah blah and send me a picture. Kid does it (...and I am like, OK...too much.. Now you're pushing yourself 😂) 


Hahah...Happy Mother's Day!!! It's a good way to say it :) but ya...we kids always love you even when we are the obnoxious brats!! And you're mostly right about most of the things ☺️ #FirstLove ❤ #ForeverLove!! Thanks for being patient with me 😌

0 comments: